A. Conditions of entry:
- There are no refunds.
- There are no substitutions.
- There are using STRAVA aplication and Phone Tracker Applications on all the event time .
- GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon will take place regardless of bad weather and will only be cancelled, re-routed or stopped for reasons of safety.
- All photographic or video material of participants made by the organizers or their assignees during any activity deemed to be part of GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon shall be free for use by the organizers in any matter relating to the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon at any time in the present or future.
B. Race Catagories :
- Junior under <=18 age
- Senior Men, 18 to 30 age
- Woman Open,
- Master A 30 to 40 age
- Master B 40 to 50 age
- Master C >50 age
Each catagory minimal 6 participants.
3. Rules for the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon :
- Evry rider shall ride carefully and with due regard to the safety of other cyclists and other trail users.
- Every rider shall wear a bicycle helmet with the strap securely fastened under his/her chin.
- Every rider shall immediately comply with the instructions of a marshal and/or a traffic officer.
- Every rider shall provide information requested by any marshal immediately.
- Every rider shall at all times display his/her race number legibly.
- Every rider shall identify him/herself and give his/her address on request to a marshal or any other rider requesting such information after a collision/race incident.
- Every rider shall ride the full course and retire if he/she does not complete the full course.
- A rider may not use a personal music system or a radio communication device, including a cellular phone, whilst riding.
- A rider shall not ride with another person’s number or timing identification.
- A rider shall not use foul or offensive language to his/her fellow riders or to any marshal.
- A rider shall not dispose of any litter along the course except in refuse bins.
- A rider may not start or attempt to start before his/her designated start.
- A rider shall endeavor to complete the course with his/her own effort and shall not receive any assistance in his regard.
- A rider shall provide reasonable assistance to any other rider involved in an accident while participating in the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon.
- A rider shall be responsible to other riders for the proper control of his/her bicycle.
- A licensed rider shall in addition comply with all applicable UCI rules and regulations.
- The GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon, trustees, organizers and their employees, volunteers and assistants shall not be liable to any rider or other person claiming on behalf of a rider for damage to property, personal injury or death caused before, during or after the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon , whether such damage to property, personal injury or death was caused by the negligence or gross negligence of the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon, trustees, organizers and/or their employees, volunteers and assistants and shall not be liable for any claim for contribution or indemnification in this regard.
- A rider may not participate whilst under the influence of alcohol or any drug or medication that prevents or might prevent a rider from properly controlling his/her bicycle.
- A rider may not use performance enhancing drugs. A rider is not subject to anti-doping testing, except that any rider may be tested for alcohol or drugs after an accident.
- A rider shall not display on his/her bicycle, clothing and cycling equipment and writing, logo or item that is offensive or that may bring the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon into disrepute, as determined by the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon .
- A rider who is informed by a marshal that he/she has been disqualified shall immediately slow down and cease to ride. A rider so disqualified shall thereafter cease to race but may thereafter ride the course only with permission of the marshal but may not cross the finish line or mats.
- Every rider entering the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon consents to his/her name and/or number being publicly displayed and publicized (including on the internet) in the event that he/she is disqualified.
- A rider may be disqualified summarily without a hearing by any one or more of the following persons: A trustee of the Bali MTB Festival, A Bali MTB Festival marshal, Any other person authorized by the Bali MTB Festival .
- Such summary disqualification shall be done by 14:00 on the day of theGIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathonexcept in the case of a report from the official timer of the event, in which case the summary disqualification shall be made within a reasonable time after such report is made or a reasonable time after calling for further information from the rider and/or other persons.
- In the event that a person is aggrieved by a summary disqualification he/she may request in writing to the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon within 24 hours of the completion of the race to be reinstated. Such a person may supplement such a request for re-instatement in the event of he/she receiving further information at a later time.
- Any such request for reinstatement shall be considered by a tribunal appointed for that purpose who may:
- Take no action;
- Reinstate the person;
- Order that further information be obtained;
- Impose additional penalties including a fine of up to Rp. 8.000.000 and/or recommend to the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon that the person shall not be eligible to compete in the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon in future.
- In addition, whether or not a rider has been summarily disqualified, the tribunal appointed for the purpose may, on notice to a rider by e-mail or other means of communication, call a hearing to determine whether a rider should be disqualified or another penalty imposed for a breach of the rules.
- A hearing will normally be convened either on the day of the GIETMAN Bali Mountain Bike Marathon or within a few days thereafter.
- In the event of a disqualification, whether summary or after a hearing, a rider shall forthwith return any prize previously awarded to the rider and comply with any sanctions imposed.
- A rider shall not be entitled to legal representation at such a hearing, except with the permission of the chairman of the tribunal. The chairman of the tribunal shall determine the procedure to be followed at any hearing.
Top 40 men and women score points: 1st 100, 2nd 85, 3rd 70, 4th 60, 5th 50, 6th 45, 7th 40, 8th 36, 9th 34, 10th 32, 11th40th 30-1.
6. Awards and Prizes
TOTAL Prizes IDR. 10.000.000
- Gold, Silver and Bronze winners medal of Junior XC race.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze winners medal Senior Men,
- Gold, Silver and Bronze winners medal Woman Open,
- Gold, Silver and Bronze winners medal Master A
- Gold, Silver and Bronze winners medal Master B
- Gold, Silver and Bronze winners medal Master C